
menjelajah mencari novel2 klasik bahasa inggeris, akhirnye ke dialog romeo and juliet juga aku berhenti..hehhe..:)..layan jelah perasaan hamba ini...
Bahagian dialog paling femes lam romeo and juliet...
Juliet: O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name, or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet.
Romeo: Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?
Juliet: 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy, thou art thyself though not a Montague. What is Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man. Oh, what's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet; so Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, retain that dear perfection to which he owes without that title. Romeo, doff thy name! And for thy name, which is no part of thee, take all myself.
Romeo: But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Romeo: Eyes, look your last! Arms, take your last embrace!
Romeo: Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.
[to Benvolio and Tybalt, who are fighting]
Captain Prince: Rebellious subjects! Enemies to peace! Throw your mistempered weapons to the ground!
Captain Prince: All are punished!
Juliet: [holding gun up to head] Be not so long to speak; I long to die!
Romeo: I dreamt a dream tonight.
Mercutio: And so did I.
Romeo: And what was yours?
Mercutio: That dreamers often lie.
Tybalt: Turn thee, Benvolio, and look upon thy death.
Sampson: I will bite my thumb at them, which is a disgrace to them, if they bear it.
Romeo: Tempt not a desperate man!
Romeo: I defy you, stars!
Mercutio: Ask for me tomorrow, and you shall find me a grave man.
Romeo: The world is not thy friend, nor the world's law.
Romeo: Be satisfied!
Tybalt: What would you have with me?
Mercutio: Good King of Cats, only one of your nine lives!
Romeo: [to Tybalt] Either thou, or I, or both must go with him!
Benvolio: Soft, I will go along and if you leave me so you do me wrong.
Gregory: A dog of the house of Capulet moves me!
Sampson: [singing] A pretty piece of flesh I am!
Benvolio: [sees Romeo coming towards him and Mercutio] Rome-O!
Captain Prince: [after Romeo kills Tybalt] Romeo is banished!
Romeo: Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty.
Juliet: Not proud you have, but thankful you have. Proud can I never be of what I hate!
i love this dialog tho..walaupong beberapa perkataan ambe x tau pong amende maksud dier, tapi ambe wat2 paham jelah....ahhaha..
2 comments:
selamat jalan romeo
diari romeo ada acik sping
oooooo...itu romeo jadian tuh..no way..
Post a Comment