
..interview ngan Lee Min Ho(lam belog waiem)..yang dier kata ske grup ni ..Kiha and the faces...siapa Kiha and the faces ni?aku pong google lah td lam internet...lah uper nye mamat nih, Jang Kiha...
VG: Which musical artist are you most curious about nowadays, between Girls’ Generation (SNSD) and Kiha & the Faces (장기하와 얼글들)?
VG: Which musical artist are you most curious about nowadays, between Girls’ Generation (SNSD) and Kiha & the Faces (장기하와 얼글들)?
LMH: Kiha & the Faces. They’re really fascinating. There was a time I watched a video clip [of them] and they really caught my eye.
VG: Do you tend to listen to a song you like continually for several months or do you diligently check for new song updates?
LMH: I listen to a song I like on repeat but I get sick of it quickly. I listen to it until I get sick of it. Just like how I listened to SNSD’s “Gee” too much until a bit ago, which is why my answer to the previous question was Kiha & the Faces.
aku x tau plak Jun Pyo minat dengo lagu Gee..or it is because of ramai gegirl lam tuh?ke dier ada hati ngan sorang lam itu grup?teng teng teng...sape bleh jawab soalan ni?hehhee
aku x tau plak Jun Pyo minat dengo lagu Gee..or it is because of ramai gegirl lam tuh?ke dier ada hati ngan sorang lam itu grup?teng teng teng...sape bleh jawab soalan ni?hehhee
3 comments:
hye kiha... nak kapel muleh..?
La la la la!!
Tedi, ko nak budak Kiha ni?amik ler..
ingat Kiha pompuan...Kiha nama watak heroin dlm the legend
Post a Comment