Oneureun waenji himdeurgoh jicheo
Begaereul ggeureoahneun chae honja banganeh namah
For some reason, today feels so difficult and exhausting
I hold my pillow closer as I sit alone in my room
[Jessica]
Junhwagil manjijaggeorineun naui maeumi
Wenji oneulddara wero oongeojyo
I fidget with my phone as my heart
For some reason feels empty today
[Sunny]
Gabjaki oorrin junhwae norra
Babmeoneossneunji geonjeonghaneun umma moksorika
For some reason feels empty today
[Sunny]
Gabjaki oorrin junhwae norra
Babmeoneossneunji geonjeonghaneun umma moksorika
The suddenly ringing phone surprises me
I hear your voice, asking me if I ate today
[Taeyeon]
Gwichanhge deurryeossdeon geumari oneurngeun dareungeol
Ijgo isseossdeon yagsogdeuri ddeoohrrayo
I hear your voice, asking me if I ate today
[Taeyeon]
Gwichanhge deurryeossdeon geumari oneurngeun dareungeol
Ijgo isseossdeon yagsogdeuri ddeoohrrayo
Although at times, they annoyed me, today those words feel different
And all the forgotten promises I've made come flooding back to me
[All]
Maeumi yebbeun saramee dwegeyo
Nameul manjeo saenggaghaneun saram dwegeyo
And all the forgotten promises I've made come flooding back to me
[All]
Maeumi yebbeun saramee dwegeyo
Nameul manjeo saenggaghaneun saram dwegeyo
I will become a warm hearted person
I will become a person that puts others first
[Tiffany]
Ummaui sarangui baramdeureul jigyeogalgeyo
I will become a person that puts others first
[Tiffany]
Ummaui sarangui baramdeureul jigyeogalgeyo
I will fulfill the wishes of your love
[Yoona]
Nawa ggoomeul hamggeh namudeon
The person who I share my dreams with
[Yoona, Jessica]
Nae meoril bisgeojoodeon ummaga saenggagna
The one who used to comb my hair, I think of my mom
[Yuri]
Ddaeron jalmosdwen seontaegdeurro Apahaessjiman amu mal eobshi dwiehseo jigyeobwa jooseossjyo
Although at times, I hurt you because of my wrong decisions
You quietly watched over me from afar
[Tiffany]
Seoturgoh eorin aijiman ijen algeosgatayo ummaui joyonghan gidoui uimireul
Although I'm still a young and clumsy child
I think I understand now
The meaning of your silent prayers
[All]
Maeumi yebbeun saramee dwegeyo
Nameul manjeo saenggaghaneun saram dwegeyo
I will become a warm hearted person
I will become a person that puts others first
[Taeyeon]
Ummaui sarangui baramdeureul jigyeogalgeyo
I will fulfill the wishes of your love
[Hyoyeon]
Nawa ggoomeul hamggeh namudeon
The person who I share my dreams with
[Hyoyeon, Sunny]
Nae meoril bisjeojoodeon ummaga saenggagna
The person who I share my dreams with
The one who used to comb my hair, I think of my mom
[Jessica]
Eoddeoghajyo ajik jageun nae mamee
What should I do? My heart is still so small
[Seohyun]
Ummaye soneul noheumyeon honja jarhal soo isseumjee
If I let go of your hand, I'm not sure if I can make it without you
[Taeyeon]
Ajik boojoghan geos gata nan dooryeooongeolyo
I don't think I'm ready yet
And I'm scared
[All]
Jihye rooon ummaye ddal dwegeyo
I will become a wise daughter
[Taeyeon]
Naehgeh yonggireul jwoyo
Give me courage
[All]
Eon nilgadoh jarang seureon ddaree dwegeyo
No matter where I go, I will be a daughter you can be proud of
[Jessica]
Ummaui sarangui baramdeureul jigyeogalgeyo
I will fulfill the wishes of your love
[Sooyoung]
Haneobshi boyeojoon sarangmankeum
With all the love that you have shown me
[Taeyeon]
ddaseuhan mameul gagilgeyo
I will have a warm heart
[Tiffany]
Soojoonbeo jajo pyo hyeon moshaessjyo
I was too shy to express this to you clearly
[Seohyun]
Umma jeongmalroh saranghaeyo
Mom, I truly love you
[Yoona]
Nawa ggoomeul hamggeh namudeon
The person who I share my dreams with
[Yoona, Jessica]
Nae meoril bisgeojoodeon ummaga saenggagna
The one who used to comb my hair, I think of my mom
[Yuri]
Ddaeron jalmosdwen seontaegdeurro Apahaessjiman amu mal eobshi dwiehseo jigyeobwa jooseossjyo
Although at times, I hurt you because of my wrong decisions
You quietly watched over me from afar
[Tiffany]
Seoturgoh eorin aijiman ijen algeosgatayo ummaui joyonghan gidoui uimireul
Although I'm still a young and clumsy child
I think I understand now
The meaning of your silent prayers
[All]
Maeumi yebbeun saramee dwegeyo
Nameul manjeo saenggaghaneun saram dwegeyo
I will become a warm hearted person
I will become a person that puts others first
[Taeyeon]
Ummaui sarangui baramdeureul jigyeogalgeyo
I will fulfill the wishes of your love
[Hyoyeon]
Nawa ggoomeul hamggeh namudeon
The person who I share my dreams with
[Hyoyeon, Sunny]
Nae meoril bisjeojoodeon ummaga saenggagna
The person who I share my dreams with
The one who used to comb my hair, I think of my mom
[Jessica]
Eoddeoghajyo ajik jageun nae mamee
What should I do? My heart is still so small
[Seohyun]
Ummaye soneul noheumyeon honja jarhal soo isseumjee
If I let go of your hand, I'm not sure if I can make it without you
[Taeyeon]
Ajik boojoghan geos gata nan dooryeooongeolyo
I don't think I'm ready yet
And I'm scared
[All]
Jihye rooon ummaye ddal dwegeyo
I will become a wise daughter
[Taeyeon]
Naehgeh yonggireul jwoyo
Give me courage
[All]
Eon nilgadoh jarang seureon ddaree dwegeyo
No matter where I go, I will be a daughter you can be proud of
[Jessica]
Ummaui sarangui baramdeureul jigyeogalgeyo
I will fulfill the wishes of your love
[Sooyoung]
Haneobshi boyeojoon sarangmankeum
With all the love that you have shown me
[Taeyeon]
ddaseuhan mameul gagilgeyo
I will have a warm heart
[Tiffany]
Soojoonbeo jajo pyo hyeon moshaessjyo
I was too shy to express this to you clearly
[Seohyun]
Umma jeongmalroh saranghaeyo
Mom, I truly love you
song by So Nyuh Shi Dae

(so obvious)..kekeke..
a/n : dengo lagu ni teringat plak kat my late mother..erm..
3 comments:
gitu kisah nya.. anyhow... missin my late mom too..
:(
:( me too..so sad
ashie
tumpang sedih gak...saba la ye :(
Post a Comment