
sekarang ngah dengo lagu Boston, Augustana..aku x tau plak kewujudan kumpulan ni, tapi bila aku dengo je lagu ni, rasa sedap pulok per makang nasik..huhuhuhuBOSTON.....AUGUSTANA
In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... you said...
She said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,
An open field,
When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry
When they see you
You said...
She said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to
I think I'll go to
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,
Where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name...
Yeah
Where no one knows my name
No comments:
Post a Comment